Vegan lasagna with butternut
- 12 sheets of lasagna
- 1 butternut squash
- 300g smoked tofu
- 200 ml Ecomil Cuisine Béchamel
- Vegan cheese in ricotta style (homemade or commercial)
- Salt, pepper, malted yeast (to be adapted to taste
- Cook the butternut squash in water or steam. Reserve.
- Fry your tofu in a frying pan for a few minutes with a little garlic, onion and minced shallot. Then mix everything together in the blender to obtain a kind of stuffing (don’t mix too much, it shouldn’t be a “porridge”!).
- Then mix the cooked butternut squash with 3/4 of the béchamel sauce. Reserve.
- Then proceed to the assembly of the lasagna: in a large and fairly large dish deep, place a first layer of butternut sauce, then 3 leaves of lasagna, a layer of ricotta vegan, a layer of smoked tofu, then cover with butternut sauce.
- Repeat the steps to the end and last cover with Ecomil Cuisine Béchamel and sprinkle with malted yeast (or vegan grated cheese).
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°c in a preheated oven.
Thanks to Caroline for her recipe.
Find out more on her instagram @carolinerecipes