https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/spaghetti-courgette.jpg 1280 1280 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-07-15 13:48:012019-07-15 13:51:31Zucchini spaghetti
Ingredients for one person:
15′ of preparation
– 100g of gluten-free spaghetti
– Half a zucchini
– Two tbsp. olive oil
– 100ml Ecomil coconut cooking cream
– Half a red onion
– One tbsp. tamari
– One tbsp rosemary
- Fry the courgettes with the red onion (cut into rings) in a little bit of olive oil over medium heat for about ten minutes and then add the rosemary.
- In a pot of boiling water, prepare the spaghetti according to the instructions in the package.
- After about ten minutes put the Ecomil coconut milk and tamari in the frying pan and let it brown until the pasta is ready.
- Once cooked, drain them and add the spaghetti into the pan.
- Mix and serve!
Thank you to Marie for her recipe.
Find her recipes on Instagram: @mary.capelle