https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Flan-de-nueces-y-almendras.jpg 367 580 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2013-08-28 00:00:002017-08-09 08:31:23Wholemeal Cake with Vanilla Cream
Wholemeal Cake with Vanilla Cream
Ingredients for 4 serves:
– For the pastry:
- 300 g of silk tofu
- 15 g EcoMil Almond milk in powder dissolved in 125 ml of water
- 2 measures of raw cane sugar
- 3 measures of wholemeal flour
- 1 measure of oil
- lemon juice
- 1 sachet of baking powder.
– For the cream:
- 60 g of EcoMil Almond milk in powder dissolved in 0,5 L of water
- mashed fruit (apple, bananas…)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- vanilla powder.
- Mix all the ingredients for the pastry until it gets a homogeneous mass.
- Pour it into a baking tin, prepared with a little bit of butter and flour, put it into the hot oven at medium temperature during 20 minutes.
- Heat the ingredients for the cream without boiling them, always stiring, until it becomes a thick cream, let it cool down and put it into the refrigerator.
- Advise: Serve with almond on the side.