https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Watercress-leek-coconut-soup-1.jpg 330 447 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-01-29 00:00:002017-08-08 15:37:30Watercress, leek and coconut soup
Watercress, leek and coconut soup
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove peeled and crushed
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 leek, with white part only, finely sliced
- 1 turnip peeled and diced
- 85 g of rinsed watercress, more extra to serve
- 270 ml of Ecomil cream cuisine coconut Bio
- 375 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
Recipe for 2 to 4 serves:
- Melt the oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic then cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes or until transparent.
- In another recipient, add the leak, turnip, watercress and cream coconut bio then bring to the boil.
- Cook at low heat then simmer, covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then mix with a blender of a food processor until smooth purée is obtained.
- Add salt to taste, reheat if necessary then grind over black pepper.
- Serve with extra watercress as garnish.