https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/WalnutBananaPancake.jpg 428 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-08-26 00:00:002017-08-08 15:52:56Walnut Banana Pancake
Walnut Banana Pancake
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 2/3 cup of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup of Ecomil almond milk sugar-free bio
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of NatureGreen agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Naturgreen coconut oil (for cooking)
Recipe for 2 serves
- Pulse your oats until they turn into powder. Same for the walnuts. Add the baking soda, some salt and stir it all in a large bowl.
- In a blender, mix the bananas, the almond milk, olive oil, agave syrup and vanilla.
- Put this banana mixture into the oat mix until combined. Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes, to have a thick batter.
- On a grill, melt some coconut oil to coat. Use 1/4 cup as a measure for each pancake. These take a while to cook, and will be much darker than a regular pancake.
- Stack and serve with chopped walnuts and freshly sliced bananas. You can also eat it with some dulce de leche! Enjoy!