https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/vegetable-tortilla-with-almond-sauce.jpg 412 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-11-16 00:00:002017-08-08 15:40:23Vegetables tortilla with almond sauce
Vegetables tortilla with almond sauce
- Gluten-free tortillas
- Organic vegetables of you choice (here black beans and corn)
- 10 cl of cream Ecomil Cuisine almond Bio
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of grapes in little pieces
- The juice of a ½ lemon
Recipe for 2 serves
- Put the almond cream, the ginger, the lemon juice, the salt and the grapes in the blender. Simply.
- After that you just have to stir fry all the vegetables in the sauce previously obtained, in order to make them crunchy. Then warm the tortillas.
- Finally, pour the vegetables with the sauce in the tortillas and roll.
- Serve with fine slices of avocados.