Marion @marionnutrition prepared this delicious mushroom cream with Ecomil cashew drink.
As she says in her blog: “This mushroom cream is perfect mixed with brown rice risotto-style, or with pasta. Perfect for Autumn as it gets a bit chillier every day and we all need a bit of comfort.” We could not say better! Here’s the recipe!
• 200g of mushrooms you like (chopped)
• 1 big onion (chopped)
• 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
• 1 tsp of miso paste (optional)
• 100mL of Ecomil cashew drink (with no sugar in it!)
• 1 dash of fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp of dried herbs
• Olive oil
• Salt & pepper
• In a saucepan on a low heat, put the garlic, onion, mushroom, miso paste, dried herbs, salt & pepper and a bit of olive oil. Let it cook for 10 minutes stirring from time to time.
• When it begins to stick to the pan, add the Ecomil cashew drink, mix everything really well and let it simmer (keep stirring!) until the milk thickens in a cream-like consistency.
Add your lemon juice, taste and add some salt and pepper if necessary, and that’s it!