Vegan mushroom cream
Marion @marionnutrition prepared this delicious mushroom cream with Ecomil cashew drink.
As she says in her blog: “This mushroom cream is perfect mixed with brown rice risotto-style, or with pasta. Perfect for Autumn as it gets a bit chillier every day and we all need a bit of comfort.” We could not say better! Here’s the recipe!
• 200g of mushrooms you like (chopped)
• 1 big onion (chopped)
• 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
• 1 tsp of miso paste (optional)
• 100mL of Ecomil cashew drink (with no sugar in it!)
• 1 dash of fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp of dried herbs
• Olive oil
• Salt & pepper
• In a saucepan on a low heat, put the garlic, onion, mushroom, miso paste, dried herbs, salt & pepper and a bit of olive oil. Let it cook for 10 minutes stirring from time to time.
• When it begins to stick to the pan, add the Ecomil cashew drink, mix everything really well and let it simmer (keep stirring!) until the milk thickens in a cream-like consistency.
Add your lemon juice, taste and add some salt and pepper if necessary, and that’s it!
Thanks Marion for this healthy recipe!
And this is just one of the healthy recipes Marion on her blog www.marionnutrition.com