Vegan Korma Thai
INGREDIENTS (2 people)
- 4 organic carrots
- 2 bok choy
- 1 cauliflower
- 200g brown mushrooms
For the Korma sauce:
- Onion, ginger and fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. of garam masala
- 1 bunch of cumin
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cac ground cloves and ground fennel seeds
- 2 cases of lemon juice
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 40g cashew nuts (previously soaked for 30 minutes)
- 4 tbsp. Ecomil Cuisine Thai (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tbsp. of coconut sugar (optional)
- In a frying pan fry your onion, garlic and ginger chopped in 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add the spices and then your vegetables previously cut into pieces and fry them for a few minutes in a frying pan.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, mix together the coconut milk, walnuts and other ingredients cashew, Ecomil Cuisine Thai and lemon juice. Mix until a smooth texture is obtained and homogeneous.
- Pour this sauce over the vegetables and cover until they are cooked. (Optional: Add 1 case of coconut sugar to soften the sauce)
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Thanks to Caroline for her recipe.
Find out more about his instagram @carolinerecipes