https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/gâteau.ananas.amande.vanille.ecomil.celia_.bauvais.jpg 640 480 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-04-27 09:41:202020-06-26 13:27:01Vegan Coconut and Pineapple Cake
Vegan Coconut and Pineapple Cake
INGREDIENTS ( 6 servings)
- 1 small fresh pineapple
- 20g Chia seeds
- 140ml water
- 240ml Ecomil Almond Vanilla milk
- 60ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut extracts
- 200g rice flour*
- 100g cornflour
- 65g shredded coconut
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
*The rice flour can be replaced by corn flour, chickpeas flour, quinoa flour or buckwheat flour
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Dice the pineapple.
- In a big bowl, put the chia seeds and the water in a container. Let it rest for 10 minutes and then add the other ingredients: the almond vanilla milk, lemon juice, extract of coconut oil.
- In another bowl mix the flour, corn flour, shredded coconut, baking powder, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add it to the mixing made in step 3 and mix well, then add the pineapple bites.
- Oil your cake tin and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for around 30 min.
Thank you Célia for this pretty cake! Discover Célia on Instagram @celiabvs_