https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/roulé.canelle.sans_.beurre.amande.nature.Celia_.jpg 475 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-06-26 13:10:372020-06-26 13:19:54Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
INGREDIENTS (for a dozen rolls)
For the dough:
- 170 ml Ecomil almond milk sugar-free
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 280g plain flour
- 50g cane sugar
- 50g tahini
For the filling:
- Ground cinnamon
- Whole almond butter
- Agave /maple syrup or others
- Warm the milk (30 seconds in microwaves). In a large bowl, add the dry yeast and the milk and stir. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the flour, sugar and tahini. Knead the dough for 10 minutes until a ball is formed. The dough should be smooth and slightly sticky. Cover the dough and let it rest for 2 hours at room temperature so that the dough doubles in size.
- Knead the dough so that it becomes smooth and elastic. Then, roll the dough into a large rectangle.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond butter, syrup, and cinnamon. Next, spread the filling over half of the dough. Then, fold the rectangle in half, so that the filling is in between (like if you close a book).
- Cut the rectangle into 10-12 slices, twist them to form the cinnamon rolls and place them in a large baking tray. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Use a pastry brush to spread a bit of milk on the rolls. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Recipe and photo from Célia @celiabvs_ Thank you!