Vegan Cheesecake with coconut milk and spéculos
Vegan cheesecake gourmet recipe, Ecomil coconut milk, caramel, cashew nuts and speculos! A culinary shock to seduce all your guests!
• 250 grams of vegan speculos (some brands are, just look at the list of ingredients)
• 100 gr of oilseed puree (almond, cashew nut ..)
• 5 c s of coconut oil
• 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
• 300 gr cashew nuts
• 300 ml of Ecomil coconut milk
• 1 sachet of agar agar (2 gr)
• 80 ml of agave or rice syrup
• 3 c s of grated coconut
For the caramel:
• 150 gr of cane sugar
• 20 cl of water
• 25 cl of Ecomil coconut milk
• 2 large c ices of pre-cooked rice flour
• 1/2 c to s of vinegar (here cider)
Crush the speculoos, add the coconut oil, the oilseed puree and mix.
In a cake tray (in silicone if possible) , spread the crushed (or coarsely mixed) speculoos to create your pie base. Place in the freezer for an hour.
Bring the coconut milk to the boil with the agar agar, mix and cut the fire after one minute.
Mix cashew nuts, grated coconut, agarized water and agave (or rice) syrup.
Spread the mixed preparation on the background of the speculoos pie. Place again in the freezer for an hour or two, then cool before tasting (it’s better the next day).
Coconut milk caramel
Pour the sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir and let brown (this can take about ten minutes).
Once the caramel is well cooked and to a good dark color, turn off the heat and add the coconut milk.
Switch on low heat, stir and add pre-cooked rice flour: whisk for another 5 minutes, so that the preparation has a good consistency.