https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_1520.jpeg 2160 1620 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-10-16 11:13:062019-10-16 11:13:06Vegan brownie
– 2 large tbsp. flax seeds
– 6 tbsp. hot water
– 100 g spelt flour
– 50 g of biocao cocoa powder
– 1 tsp. yeast
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 50 g coconut oil
– 50 g cashew cream
– 250 g boneless dates
– 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
– 80 ml Ecomil Almond Nature
– 150 g chocolate 85%
- Put the dates to be hydrated in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
- To make vegan eggs, add flaxseed and water in a blender and beat until smooth. In some mixers, it is preferable to first grind the flax until it is powdered and add the water by beating with a fork. Let stand for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- Melt half of the chocolate (75 gr) in the microwave, with the option of defrosting so as not to burn it.
- Put the coconut oil, moistened dates, vegan eggs, cashew nut cream and d´amande Ecomil drink in the blender.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat again.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and using a sieve or strainer, sift the flour with cocoa, yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate into pieces and add them to the dough.
- Place in the oven, which will be preheated to 180º for 20 to 25 minutes, always checking that it does not burn and pricking it with a toothpick until it comes out dry.
Thanks to Lewis for his recipe,
Find out more on its Instagram @lewis_mulberry