https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Pancakes-la-guinguette-dangele-1-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-02-11 00:00:002017-08-08 15:37:14Vegan almond pancakes
Vegan almond pancakes
- 120g of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cartons of Ecomil almond cooking cream
- 100g of almond powder
- 1 tablespoon of Chia Seed or linseed
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- Coconut oil for baking
- Realise an egg substitute by mixing 1 tablespoon of Chia Seed or lin seed with 3 tablespoons of water, then put it aside.
- Mix your dry ingredients in a salad bowl, that is to say the rice flour, almond powder, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the centre and pour the almond cooking cream, the agave syrup, the mixture of Chia Seed or lin seed with water, and also your vanilla bean grains. Whisk it until the desired homogenous structure.
- Heat the coconut oil ina non-stick pan and once it’s hot, pour a small ladle of your homogenous paste, let it cook for a few minutes then delicately turn over your pancake with a spatula.
- Serve hot with a running of agave syrup and some fresh fruits!
Angele’s trick : For Blueberry pancakes, sink some blueberries into the mixture before turning over your pancake!
Many thanks to La Guinguette d’Angèle for this delicious almond pancakes recipe!
Address of the restaurant: 34 rue Coquillière, 75001 Paris, France
To visit her blog: it’s here!
Her Facebook page: click here!