https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Turkish-Halwa-ecomil-recipes.jpg 649 796 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-06-13 00:00:002017-08-09 07:20:20Turkish Halwa - A recipe from www.safrancannelle.com
Turkish Halwa – A recipe from www.safrancannelle.com
- 150g of Tahini
- 200ml of almond cooking cream Ecomil
- 125g of icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of glucose
- Almonds, pistachios or other dried fruits (optional)
- Mix the almond cooking cream with icing sugar in a bowl-
- If you plan to incorporate almonds or other nuts, cut it into small pieces than mix it with the almond milk and icing sugar.
- Add the glucose by wetting hands with water so as to manipulate it easier
- Mix it with Tahini. Stir well to allow glucose to mix with paste until obtaining a compact paste
- Decorate according to your imagination with almonds and/or other dried fruits
- Settle the dough into small ramekins or moulds. The dough is left to stand for three hours in the fridge.
- Serve with hot mint tea!
Many thanks to our favourite fitness blogger Malika for this tasty recipe of Turkish pastry!
To see Malika’s blog: click here!