https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Image-1-2.jpg 1620 1080 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-11-08 10:50:242019-11-08 10:50:24Thai lemongrass soup
Thai lemongrass soup
For 2 people
– 200 gr of firm tofu
– 3 tbsp tamari sauce (gluten-free soy sauce)
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil
– 100 gr black rice
– 2 carrots
– 4 button mushrooms
– 1 bunch of white onions
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2cm of fresh ginger
– 400 ml Ecomil Cuisine Thai
– 1 stick of fresh lemongrass
– Thai basil
– 1 lime
- In a large volume of water, cook the black rice. Drain and cut the tofu into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the tamari, sesame oil and maple syrup. Add the tofu, mix and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Peel the carrots and mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Then wash the onions and garlic cloves and chop them.
- Peel the ginger and grate it finely.
- Cross-cut the rounded end of the lemongrass to release all the aromas.
- Heat sesame oil in a saucepan. Once hot, fry the carrots for about ten minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, 2/3 of the onions, ginger and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add Ecomil Thai Cuisine and the lemongrass stick. Brown the whole thing for about fifteen minutes. At 5 minutes from the end add 2 leaves of Thai basil.
- In a hot frying pan, pour the contents of the bowl with the tofu and fry it for about 8 minutes, stirring regularly so that all sides of the tofu turn golden.
- Drain the rice.
- Just before serving, remove the lemongrass stick, place the soup in two bowls, accompanied by black rice and tofu.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the white onions, peanuts, lime juice and Thai basil.
Thanks to Amélie for her recipe.
Find more on her instagram @amelie.equilibre.et.saveurs