https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/PUBLIÉ-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-10-04 10:42:382019-10-03 08:15:12Thai Coco Soup
Thai Coco Soup
This Thai Coco soup is a traditional meal of Thailand. The taste and the dash of Cuisine Coco Thai Ecomil make you travel into this Asian country. Really easy to make, you just have to choose good ingredients. On our part, we like it with pasta noodles, but you can easily replace it with rice noodles.
1 spoon olive oil
½ red onion
1 clove of garlic
1 piece of ginger
500 ml vegetal broth (500 ml water + vegetable broth)
1 spoon curry
1 spoon turmeric and peppers
200 ml Cuisine Coco Thai Ecomil
1 spoon Tamari
1 squeeze of lime
1 spoon agave syrup
1 pack of noodles
- In a sauce pan, cook olive oil and onion until they become transparent at medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and coriander
- Add curry, turmeric, pepper, salt, Cuisine Coco Thai Ecomil and vegetal broth. Turn the heat and cook few minutes until it gets homogenous.
- Clean and cut the broccolis and add in the saucepan. When it starts baking add the rest of the ingredients: tamari, agave syrup, lime. Cook during 5 mn.
- In another saucepan, cook noodle according the instructions in the packaging. Usually, you cook it in boiling water during 3-5 mn. Stop cooking with cold water.
- Add noodles to the soup and check that the broccolis are cooked.
- Serve hot with sesame seeds
Thank you Beatriz for this delicious recipe
More recipes on Beatriz´s Instagram