https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/coconut-mochi.jpg 480 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2014-09-19 00:00:002017-08-09 08:03:42Sweet coconut mochi
Sweet coconut mochi
Ingredients / 10 coconut Mochi
- 300 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 250 ml EcoMil Cuisine coconut Bio
- Chocolate squares
- Shredded coconut
- 60 grams sugar (optional)
- In a bowl, add the glutinous rice flour and the EcoMil Cuisine coconut Bio. Add a little sugar if you want. Also add few grated coconut. Mix so that everything sticks together and create a dough. If the result does not form a compact mass, add a little flour.
- Take the dough in your hands, while adding flour on your hands so that the dough does not stick to your fingers. Shape dough into a ball.
- Flatten the ball then inserted inside half a piece of chocolate (dark or milk). Close the coconut pearl.
- Put the ball in a basket to cook it. Put in oven at 180 degree and cook for 2 minutes.
- Out of the steamer, wrap the pearl in the grated coconut. Serve warm or hot.
- Cook and enjoy it!