https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/strawberries.milkshake.Oat_.Instant.Ecomil.jpg 1256 837 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-06-05 09:16:452020-06-05 09:46:30Strawberry Milkshake
(vegan, gluten free, without soy)
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
- 200g strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 50g Ecomil Instant Oat drink no added sugars
- 60g (50 ml) water
- 200g coconut yogurt (or another plant-based yogurt)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract in liquid
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients until getting a homogeneous mixing.
- Serve into 2 glasses.
- Ready to drink!
For a tastier recipe with whipped coconut cream:
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp mapple syrup
- ½ extract of vanilla in liquid
Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge.
24h before :
Slice and cut the strawberries and the bananas. Put them into the freezer overnight.
For the big day to make your milkshake:
- Remove the coconut milk from the freezer. Take the coconut cream (the above hard and white part) and place into a big bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and the maple syrup.
- Mix everything with a hand mixer for a few seconds to make the mixing smoother.
- As topping of your milkshake, pour the whipped coconut cream and add some strawberries and vanilla powder.
Thank you Amélie for this delicious recipe. More recipes on her Instagram @amelie.equilibre.et.saveurs and blog.