https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/8457433317_6611046b01_z.jpg 427 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-01-23 00:00:002017-08-09 07:43:05Spinach, sweet potatoes and coconut cream soup
Spinach, sweet potatoes and coconut cream soup
Warm yourself up with a creamy spinach, sweet potatoes and coconut soup…
Ingredients for 4 serves
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or sunflower oil
- I medium onion, finely chopped
- I large sweet potato (300g), peeled and cubed
- 1L vegetable stock
- 500 g fresh spinach
- 200 ml Ecomil creme cuisine coco Bio
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Melt butter or margarine, in a large saucepan (or add sunflower oil). Cook the onions and sweet potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Add spinach and blend all ingredients.
- Add slowly the Ecomil creme cuisine coco Bio and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper
This is ready ! Enjoy it