https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/spaghetti_broccoli_boletus.jpg 480 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-10-19 00:00:002017-08-08 15:52:48Spaghetti with broccolis and mushrooms cream
Spaghetti with broccolis and mushrooms cream
- 250g of spaghetti
- 1 whole broccoli
- 7 little fresh boletus
- 7 little fresh ceps
- 200ml of Ecomil Cuisine almond Bio 200 ml
- 1 bouquet of aromatic herb
Recipe for 2 serves
- Cook the broccoli into boiling and salty water, (only a few minutes are enough) then retire it from water and chop it into little pieces.
- Report the broccoli cooking water to boil and cook the 250g of spaghetti.
- In a fry-pan on medium heat, put some olive oil and add the mushrooms, brown them during a few minutes and then add the cream. Season with aromatic herb.
- In a big wok on low heat, introduce the spaghettis, the brocolis and the creamy mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs.