https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/soja-6.jpg 321 518 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-05-02 00:00:002017-08-08 15:33:28Soya chunks almond curry
Soya chunks almond curry
- 150ml of Ecomil almond cooking-cream
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- 100g of textured soybean protein
- Coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 red onion
- Allow textured soybean protein to soak for half-an-hour or until it softens
- Drain well the soja and crush it so that no water is kept in excess
- Add a full tablespoon of curry, some salt and a drizzle of extra virgin coconut oil and mix all the ingredients so as to combine flavours
- In a non-stick pan, chop the red onion, add the soja mixture and heat all together for 3minuts, stirring at times
- Add the almond cooking cream and mix all the ingredients over low heat. Add salt and curry to taste, if necessary
- In two minuts, you obtain a delicious creamy soja curry with almond flavour that can be served with white rice 🙂
Many thanks to Vicky for this original and tasty recipe!
To visit her blog: click here!
Her Facebook: click here!