https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/veggiefamily2-1.jpeg 889 1600 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-04-06 00:00:002017-08-08 15:35:16Sage pink radish velvet
Sage pink radish velvet
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 medium potato or 2 small potatoes
- 1 pink onion
- 1 lemon juice freshly pressed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh or dried sage leaf
- Some chive strands
- 100ml of almond cooking cream Ecomil
- Olive oil
- Wash and hull the radishes. Peel the potato, the onion and the garlic clove.
- In a saucepan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and pour vegetables cut into chunks. Add salt and pepper. Cover with water just at the level of vegetables.
- Press the lemon and add the juice to the vegetables that are being cooked with the sage leaf. Let it cook over medium heat for about 20mn.
- At the end of cooking, remove the sage leaf, pour the almond cream and mix long so as to obtain a nice velvety texture. Chop the chives and spread it over the velvet just before serving.
Enjoy the tasting!
Thanks to Albanne for this original and tasty recipe!
Her blog: Click here