https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/riz-au-lait.jpg 160 160 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2014-03-13 00:00:002017-08-09 12:06:09Rice pudding (almond milk)
Rice pudding (almond milk)
For 4 people:
- 1 Tetra brik of EcoMil Almond milk agave Bio 1 L
- 150 g of round-grain rice
- 50 to 75 g of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Cook the rice 3 to 4 minutes in a pot of boiling water and drain it.
- Heat the almond milk with the split vanilla pod to boiling.
- Add the rice in the almond milk pot and continue cooking under low heat during 30 minutes. (Stir regularly)
- Add the sugar and heat the preparation10 minutes more.
- Place the rice pudding in ramekins and eat warm or cold.
Of course you can add to this recipe spices like cinnamon, or serve iit with caramel or marmalade for example.
Enjoy you meal!