https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pinapple-curry-with-coconut-milk.jpg 479 816 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-10-26 00:00:002017-08-08 15:52:11Pineapple curry with coconut milk
Pineapple curry with coconut milk
- 1 medium size sliced pineapple
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic gloves
- 2 teaspoons of mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of madras curry
- 200ml of EcoMil Cuisine coconut Bio
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Recipe for 2 serves
- Warm the olive oil and glaze the mustard and cumin seeds during 1 minute.
- Add the sliced onion and brown it until it is tender.
- Add the garlic and the curry.
- Leave to caramelize a little time and add the pineapple. Mix and brown it during 5 minutes.
- Pour the coconut cream and some salt. Mix, boil and cover. Leave to simmer 5 minutes on low heat.