https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/roulé.choco_.passion-Instant.Ecomil-candice.chavand-scaled-e1593092400134.jpg 1920 2048 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-06-25 13:38:282020-06-25 14:13:33Passion Fruit & Chocolate Swiss Roll
Passion Fruit & Chocolate Swiss Roll
- 90g plain flour
- 15g corn-starch or tapioca-starch
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 80g hazelnut drink made with Ecomil Instant Hazelnut drink in powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5g baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 orange juice and zest
- Passionfruit jam or others
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the hazelnut drink and the cider vinegar then let it rest.
- In a large recipient, add the flour, starch, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir well. Then add the melted coconut oil, the orange juice and zest, and the mixing with the hazelnut drink and vinegar.
- Spread the batter on a baking tray to get a 1cm thickness. Bake for 15 minutes to 180°C.
- Remove the spongecake from the oven and let it rest between two wet kitchen towels for 30 min.
- Spread the jam on 3/5 of the sponge cake (let some space because while rolling the jam will spread everywhere) and then roll it gently.
- Sprinkle with the Swiss roll with shredded coconut and let it rest before eating.
Thank you Candice for the recipe. Find more recipes on her Instagram @candicechavand.