https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Pancake.Ecomil.Instant-scaled.jpeg 2560 2048 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-04-21 15:12:022020-04-21 15:12:04Pancake with Chocolate Chips
Pancake with Chocolate Chips
- 85g wheat flour
- 25g maca root in powder*
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 80g soy yogurt
- 170g Almond milk no added sugars Instant
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Half of an orange juice and zest
- 40g chocolate chips
*Can be replaced by vegetal proteins in powder like hemp, pea or rice, other kind flours or wheat flour.
- Blend all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Add to the chocolate chips and let the batter rest for 15 min.
- Oil the pan slightly with coconut oil and cook the pancake.
- For the topping, add the rest of the soy yogurt, one kiwi and some red fruits without forgetting the maple syrup for the drizzle!
Thank you Candice for this recipe. Find more about her recipes on Instagram @candicechavand.