https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/ECOMIL-OVERNIGHT-PORRIDGE-2-scaled.jpg 2560 2560 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-05-23 15:32:542019-05-23 15:35:30Overnight porridge
Today, Pazapah offers us a gourmet recipe of overnight porridge flavoured with chocolate and served with a raspberry and pomegranate seed coulis.
Here is the recipe to make 2 overnight porridges very gourmet:
Preparation: 15 min
Rest: 1 night
The overnight porridge:
– 200 g small oatmeal flakes
– 600 ml Almond milk Original Cacao
– 40 g chia seeds
– 4 teaspoons agave syrup
Toppings: 1/2 grenade
The raspberry sauce:
– 200 g frozen raspberries
– 2 teaspoons water
– 6 teaspoons agave syrup
– 2 teaspoons cornstarch
The day before:
- Pour the chocolate almond milk into a bowl, then add the oatmeal flakes , chia seeds and agave syrup. Mix it all together.
- Then put a plastic film on the bowl and put it in the fridge.
The next day:
- Make the raspberry coulis. To do this, first mix the water with the cornstarch in a small bowl, put it aside.
- Then put the frozen raspberries in a saucepan with the agave syrup and the water-maïzena preparation. Cook over low heat and mix gently.
- Once the coulis has a smooth and homogeneous texture, filter it to keep only the juice, then put it in the fridge.
- Pour the overnight porridge evenly into 2 jars.
- Cut a grenade in half. Keep only half and detach the seeds. Pour them over the overnight porridge.
- Then add the raspberry coulis on top.
Thanks Pazapah for this recipe