https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/IMG_7377-scaled.jpg 2560 1920 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-11-06 10:18:452019-11-06 10:18:45Nectarine cake with coco
Nectarine cake with coco
For 2 muffins:
– 20 gr of chestnut flour
– 40 gr rice flour
– 20 gr potato starch
– 1/2 bag of yeast
– 2 tbsp. sugar
– 6 c.a.s Ecomil Cuisine Coco
– 1 small handful of dried mango
– 1 pinch of vanilla salt flower
– 1 nectarine cut into small pieces
- Mix the flours with the baking powder, sugar and vanilla flower of salt.
- Then add the Ecomil coconut milk.
- Add nectarine and dried mangoes cut into small pieces.
- Oil two muffin cups and pour in the mixture.
- Add a few blueberries on topping.
- Bake at 180°C for a good 20 minutes.
Thanks to Eve for her recipe.
Find out more on her instagram @eveisvegan