https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/img1-scaled.jpg 2560 2048 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-10-29 09:29:382019-10-29 09:29:38Marbled donuts
For 6 large marbled donuts or about ten marbled muffins:
- 300g of T80 flour
- 80g cornstarch
- 150g whole cane sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder (10g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 500 ml Ecomil Cuisine almond
- 100g peanut purée (or any other oilseed purée)
- 2 teaspoons of pressed lemon juice
- 30g unsweetened raw chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon of 4 spice mixture
- 30g chocolate chips
- Rind of an orange
- Napage: dark chocolate + petals of dried rose flowers and dried violets
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all the solid ingredients (flour, starch, sugar, bicarbonate, baking powder, salt). Keep aside.
- In a saucepan or microwave, cool the milk with the peanut purée so that it is homogeneous and therefore easier to integrate into our preparation.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture.
- Mix well until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Add the pressed lemon. Separate the preparation in two. Add the orange zest and 4 spices to one and the chocolate and chips to the other.
- Place in the moulds of your choice oiled and floured to prevent stickiness, alternating the two mixtures to obtain marbled cakes.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 25 minutes depending on your oven.
- Test the baking by sticking your knife blade inside one of the cakes. The blade must come out clean, this means that the cake is ready.
- Let cool a few minutes then tap the melted dark chocolate cakes and sprinkle with dried flower petals.
Thanks to Candice for her recipe.
Find out more on her instagram @candicechavand