– 90 oats
– 40 gr grated coconut
– 25 gr almonds
– 100 gr boneless dates
– 40 ml Ecomil coconut milk
– 350 gr of tofu
– 120 ml lemon juice
– 1 grated lemon zest
– 90 g boneless dates
– 25 gr coconut oil
– 15 gr cashew nut cream
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 35 gr cream cheese
– 1 or 1/2 teaspoon turmeric cream (to give it a yellowish touch)
– Canned coconut milk
– The juice of half a lemon
– Lemon peel
– Lemon cheesecake, stevia or other sweetener with a sucralose flavour.
Leave the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator the night before. In this way we will obtain 2 parts, a liquid and a solid that will remain in the upper part. Use the solid part for glazing.
- Put the base ingredients in the glass of an American blender or food processor and chop until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Cover a 19×17 cm mould with tracing paper and place the dough at the base.
- Pour the filling ingredients into the American blender and beat until smooth.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190º for about 25 minutes, taking care not to burn the top. If you need more time, allow a few more minutes. It will have a slightly soft consistency, but once cooled, it will be put in the refrigerator and the packing will be finished.
- Prepare the icing with the solid part of the coconut milk. Assemble the solid part and add the other ingredients.
- Cover the sponge cake with the icing and garnish with more zest and a few slices of lemon.
Thanks to Luis for his recipe,
Find out more on his Instagram @lewis_mulberry