https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/gateau-citron-pavot.png 486 486 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2018-07-24 10:13:262018-07-24 10:13:26Lemon and poppy seed cake
Lemon and poppy seed cake
Anais Da Silva @anadasilv prepared this delicious lemon and poppy seed yoghurt cake. Here is a recipe, without any fat, with or without sugar, with the sweet lemon and poppyseed taste
Ingredients for 3-4 people:
- 2 pots of 100g of vegan yoghurt
- 120g of brown rice flour
- 80g of powdered almond
- 40g coconut flour (or more powdered almond)
- 100ml of Ecomil almond milk
- The juice of 2 lemons (roughly between 80 to 100ml)
- 2 tbsp of poppy seeds
- 10g of baking powder
Optional : 2 tsp of bicarbonate
Optional : 50g of xylitol – very low carb even lower than coconut sugar
As a topping : I used lemons and coconut granola
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Add the yogurts. Then incorporate the lemon juice and the milk. Then, add the poppy seeds.
- Transfer into a loaf pan covered with baking paper.
- Cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
Find more recipes on her blog: https://www.nany-france.com/vegan-friendly-blog-anais