For 20 pieces:
- 10 sheets of samosa dough
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 block of lacto-fermented tofu marinated in sauce tamarin
- 1 tbsp Ecomil Cuisine India cream
- Cut the butternut squash into dices and cook into the over for 40 min at 190ºC. After it is cooked, mix it with the Ecomil cuisine India cream in a blender.
- Cut the block of tofu into tiny dices. Stir the purée with the tofu.
- Then, cut the sheets of samosa in half and proceed with the folding putting inside the filling previously made.
- When the samosas are ready, fry them into a pan with olive oil for 15-20 min until they are crispy.
To serve with a salad and add the India cream on the top.
Recipe prepared by Eve.