https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/browniecarolinerecipes3-scaled.jpg 2560 2560 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-06-05 10:49:552020-06-10 12:03:00Hazelnut Brownie
- 170g ground almonds
- 30g sugar
- 180g dark chocolate
- 40g applesauce
- 30 g any nut butter
- 100 ml water
- 2,5 tbsp Ecomil Instant Hazelnut drink no added sugars
- ½ tsp baking soda and baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- A few chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the water and the powdered drink to make the hazelnut drink. Then, melt in a bain-marie the dark chocolate with the drink. When melting, add the nut butter and apple sauce, and stir.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and add the rest of the ingredients except the chopped hazelnuts. Stir everything well.
- Oil a tin and pour the batter into it and add the chopped hazelnut on the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the brownie rest for an hour before eating.
Thank you Caroline, for this delicious brownie! More recipes in her Instagram @carolinerecipes.