https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/pancakes-blog-4-e1526563307189.jpg 900 600 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2018-05-17 13:22:082018-05-17 13:22:08Fluffy Blueberry Cashew Pancakes
Fluffy Blueberry Cashew Pancakes
The creative Consuelo from @earthlytaste made delicious pancakes with some blueberries and our Ecomil Cashew milk. The pancakes are really fluffy and mouth-watering! Plus, the recipe is very easy to make!
- 150 grams white wholewheat flour (+1 tbsp. extra)
- 70 grams coconut sugar
- 1 Orgran egg
- 30 grams olive oil
- 15 grams cashew butter
- 130 grams Ecomil cashew milk
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100 grams frozen blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together all flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the faux egg, cashew milk, oil, cashew butter and vanilla extract.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the wet ones and stir to combine.
- Cover the frozen blueberries in one tablespoon of flour and add the to the batter.
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan and when it’s hot, start cooking the pancakes on medium-high heat.
Thank you Consuelo @earthlytaste for this recipe !
Discover more recipes in her blog.