Fake rice pudding
Not only this fake rice pudding is an excellent alternative to the classic recipe, but also it is suitable for all types of diets. This version with activated buckwheat * and almond milk is rich in nutrients, protein and fibre. It is a vegan recipe, without added sugar and suitable for celiac people. Recipe from @beatrizmoliz
- 1 cup NaturGreen buckwheat
- 2 cups of Ecomil sugar-free almond milk
- Citrus peels
- Cinnamon powder
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon of NaturGreen Agave Syrup (optional)
- To start preparing this delicious recipe, you must activate buckwheat. This eliminates the antinutritional factors of it. See annotations. *
- Pour two cups of almond milk into a pot with the cinnamon sticks and the citrus peels.
- Bring to boil for 10-15 minutes and stir well.
- Then add the activated buckwheat. If you want, you can also add a tablespoon of agave syrup to soften the mix.
- Stir until the mixture thickens. The result will depend on the thickness you want for your dessert.
- Once you get the desired thickness, pour the mixture into different moulds and place in the refrigerator. Before tasting, sprinkle with cinnamon and add a few pieces of crushed almonds.
* Why should you activate buckwheat? The process of activation of buckwheat is essential to eliminate the antinutritional factors of it. The process is simple: soak the buckwheat grains overnight and wash them well the next day.
By doing this, buckwheat is activated. If you want to multiply the nutrients, it is recommended to let it dry for 24 hours (to start the germination process).
More recipes on @beatricemoliz