https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Dhal-carotte-lait-de-coco-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-09-23 00:00:002017-08-08 14:45:58Dhal with carrots, coconut milk, cinnamon and cumin
Dhal with carrots, coconut milk, cinnamon and cumin
Lentils are among the most digestible legumes, full of folic acid. This dhal recipe with carrots and coconut milk Ecomil will bring you energy, health and pleasure!
- 300g red lentils
- 1 onion
- 4 small carrots
- 400ml water
- 1 box of tomato pulp
- 200ml coconut cream Ecomil
- The juice of 2 limes
- 3 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon s of cinnamon
- 1 c. tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the onion into thin slices and sauté over high heat with the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the spices and brown the onions until they are soft.
- Peel and cut carrots into slices, add them to the pan a few minutes until caramelized.
- Rinse and add the lentils, water, tomato pulp.
- Cook for 20 minutes over medium heat with a lid. If necessary, add water, lentils should be tender and creamy.
- Add the lemon juice and the coconut milk, for 5 minutes on low heat.
Serve with rice, naan and sprinkle with a few leaves of fresh coriander.
Thanks to Amelie Tahiti for this exotic and full of flavor dish! Find all her vegan recipes on her social networks:
instagram : amelietahiti
tumblr : amelietahiti
youtube : amelietahiti