https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/LAVEGGIEFAMILY-1.jpg 1600 1580 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-04-05 00:00:002017-08-08 15:35:45Curry cream potatoes with toasted sesame
Curry cream potatoes with toasted sesame
- 3 medium potatoes by person
- 200ml of Ecomil almond cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 twists of freshly ground pepper
- 1 small piece of ginger
- In a small pan heat the sesame seeds without adding any fat. Shake the pan and let the seeds heat until spreading a pleasant smell of toast! Remove from heat and let the seeds in the pan.
- Peel the potatoes, clean it and let it cook steamed for about 20minuts. When cooking is over, check that the heart of the potatoes is well cooked by using the tip of a knife.
- In the pan where the sesame seeds are left, add the 2 garlic cloves pressed (or grated if you don’t have any garlic press), the curry, salt, pepper and the small piece of grated ginger. Then, pour the almond cream and stir for 5 minutes while cooking over low so as to mix the flavours.
- Set the cream aside that you will warm gently 5minuts just before serving.
Thanks to Albanne for this original and tasty recipe!
Her blog: Click here