https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/creamy-vegan-carrot-and-coconut-soup.jpg 301 200 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2014-11-28 00:00:002017-08-09 07:43:52Creamy vegan carrot and coconut soup
Creamy vegan carrot and coconut soup
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic
- 1/2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 kg of carrots roughly chopped
- 1 liter of water
- 2 large potatoes (600 g) chopped
- EcoMil Cuisine coconut Bio 200 ml
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
Preparation of the recipe:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet; fry the onion, garlic and ginger and stir until onion is getting brown and crispy. Add spices and the carrots (peeled and cut previously). Stir it all up and cook for 5 more min.
- Add the water and potatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered about 30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Mix the soup and add the EcoMil Cuisine coconut Bio 200 ml
- Once your soup is nice and silky, check the thickness, salinity, flavor, etc. to see if you need to make additions.