https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/spaghetti-cremeuses-a-la-tomate.jpg 1000 1000 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-08-08 13:13:302019-08-08 13:13:30Creamy gluten-free spaghetti with tomato
Creamy gluten-free spaghetti with tomato
Ingredients for two people:
15′ of preparation
– 200g gluten-free spaghetti
– 200ml of Ecomil cuisine cream India
– A box of cherry tomato
– A red onion
– Two tbsp. of tamari
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– One tbsp of Provence herbs
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry the cherry tomatoes cut in half and the onion cut into strips.
- For about 10 minutes, fry everything and then add the Provence herbs.
- At the same time, prepare the pasta according to the instructions in the package.
- In the meantime, cook the Ecomil crème cuisine India into the stove with the tamari. Mix well and cook over low heat.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it in the stove with the sauce.
- Mix well and serve with the cashews!
Thanks to Marie for her recipe.
Find more on her instagram @mary.capelle