https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/soupe-mitonne-2.jpg 375 500 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2016-03-23 00:00:002017-08-09 07:29:01Orange cream of carrot with almond cream
Orange cream of carrot with almond cream
- 1 onion
- 6 carrots
- 1 orange
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200ml of Ecomil almond cooking cream
- 2 pinchs of sugar in powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- Sauté the onion in some olive oil. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the carrots cut into cubes.
- Pour the juice of one orange and add a pinch of sugar in powder.
- Cover with water and brign to boil. Add the vegetable stock cube.
- When the carrots become tender, add a pinch of Espelette pepper, then purée in a food processor.
- Pour the almond cream. Mix and serve piping hot.
Thanks to Kathia for this delicious Cream of carrot recipe! To see her blog : click here!