https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/img1-1.jpg 1024 683 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-10-30 11:46:542019-10-30 11:46:54Coli-flower with shiitake sauce
Coli-flower with shiitake sauce
- 250g cauliflower
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 200ml Ecomil Cuisine shiitake
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- A handful of fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- Topping: 5 fresh shiitake mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, gomasio, fresh thyme…
- Start by cutting the cauliflower into smaller florets and cut the potato into cubes.
- Cut off the top of the garlic head and wrap it in tinfoil.
- Cut and peel the onion.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle all of the vegetables with extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast them at 200ºC (400F) for 35-40min (this depends on your oven and on the size of the cubes).
- When golden, puree them with the almond cream and spices.
- For the topping, sautee the shiitake mushrooms until crispy.
Thanks to Consuelo for her recipe.
Find out more on her Instagram @earthlytaste