https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Recetas4.jpg 800 600 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2013-08-27 00:00:002017-08-09 08:32:14Cold Melon Cake
Cold Melon Cake
Ingredients for 4 serves :
- 200 g of butter cookies (shortbread)
- 100 g of butter or margarine
- 40 g of sugar, 2 slices of melon
- 45 g of EcoMil Almond Instant in powder dissolved in 375 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of gelatine or agar-agar
- Crush well the butter cookies with a mortar or mixer. Heat the butter in a double boiler and add the crushed cookies and the sugar. Make a pastry and lay out a baking tin with it, put it into the oven and bake it during 12 minutes.
- Heat the almond milk together with the gelatine or agar-agar, always stiring until it gets ticker.
- Pour the mixture on the pastry when it has cooled down and decorate with pieces of melon and other fruits.
- Put it in the refrigerator and serve cold.