https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/05_panacotta-scaled.jpg 2560 1702 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2018-07-26 06:52:432018-11-21 10:25:58Coconut & raspberry panna cotta
Coconut & raspberry panna cotta
Are you one of those who dream of dipping their spoon into a melting panna cotta covered with a delicious and healthy jam?
If so, you are lucky. You only need a few minutes and these 4 ingredients to prepare and enjoy this Italian dessert in its healthiest and vegan version. Ready?
Recipe from @beatrizmoliz
- 200mL of Ecomil coconut cooking cream
- 60 gr raspberries
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of agar-agar
- 50 ml of NaturGreen agave syrup
For the jam
- 65 gr of raspberries
- 1 teaspoon (5 gr) of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon (5 gr) of NaturGreen agave syrup
- Half of a lemon juice
- First beat half of the raspberries with Ecomil coconut cooking cream. Then pour the mixture in a strainer to remove the pieces.
- Put the mixture in a saucepan in which you add the agave syrup with a spoon of agar-agar *. Bring to boil, let it boil then leave the pan on low heat for a few minutes.
- It is important to keep stirring so that the mixture does not stick.
- Turn off the heat and leave it for a few minutes.
- Prepare the molds and fill them. Let it cool in the fridge at least 8 hours before serving.
- On the other hand, we teach you how to prepare in a just a few minutes a homemade jam with raspberries and chia. It’s that simple: pour the raspberries into a saucepan and add some lemon juice, a teaspoon of chia seeds and the spoon of agave syrup.
- Once the raspberries soften, crush them with a fork. When a sauce is forming, pour over the panna cotta.
* Agar-agar: you must to wonder what agar-agar is. It is a gelling substance obtained from Japanese algae. This ingredient is 100% vegetable and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Thank you Beatriz Moliz for this recipe ! @beatrizmoliz