https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/banana-cake-5-plus-petit.jpg 750 600 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2018-08-22 09:43:512018-08-22 10:12:17Chocolate chip cashew banana bread
Chocolate chip cashew banana bread
The talented and creative Consuelo @earthlytaste prepared this tasteful chocolate chip cashew banana bread. Here’s the recipe.
- 250 grams white whole wheat flour
- 50 grams oats
- 15 grams baking powder
- 100 grams coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 extra ripe banana
- 60 grams cashew butter
- 25 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams Ecomil cashew drink
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 150 grams chocolate chip
- A handful of coconut flakes for the top
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (400F)
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and oats.
- In a different bowl, blend together the banana, cashew drink, oil, sugar, flax egg and cashew butter.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet mixture and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Grease a medium sized loaf pan and pour batter inside.
- Top with coconut chips and bake for 35-40 minutes. If top starts to get too brown, cover the loaf with tinfoil halfway through and keep baking until you insert a toothpick in the centre and it comes out clean.
Find many other tasteful recipes on Consuelo’s blog www.earthlytaste.com