Chocolate and pecan tart
If you like chocolate, this is your tart! A raw crust with so much cacao that feels like a brownie, a super creamy ganache with a crunchy touch given by pecan nuts, they go great with chocolate, do not you think they look pretty on the top? Recipe from Gaspar @gaspic_healthyberry
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup muscovado or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 bananas
- 150 g dark chocolate at least 80% cacao
- 1/2 cup Almond cooking cream Ecomil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1. Mix the coconut flour with the cacao and the sugar until it is well integrated. Add the oil, water and mashed bananas, mix until everything is well integrated again.
2. Put the mixture in a tart mold about 20cm in diameter, press well the mixture and chill for 2 hours minimum.
3. Put all the ingredients in the microwave for 1 minute, and mix well or heat in a bain-marie, stirring until melting and integrating everything. Take care that the chocolate does not burn.
4. Pour the ganache on the crust. Decorate with pecan nuts and cool until the ganache is solid, approximately 30 minutes.
5. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days!
More delicious vegan recipes on Gaspar’s blog: https://gaspichealthyberry.com/
Gaspar’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/gaspic_healthyberry/