https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/chinese-cabbage-with-coconut-cream.jpg 479 640 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-07-09 00:00:002017-08-08 15:53:39Chinese cabbage with coconut cream
Chinese cabbage with coconut cream
- 1 chinese cabbage
- 1 little piece of ginger
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar cane
- 1 teaspoon of curcuma
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tetra brik of EcoMil cuisine coco cream
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of grilled sesame seeds
Recipe for 2 serves
- Clean the cabbage and slice it.
- In a casserole, warm the sesame oil with the ginger and the cabbage.
- Let it simmer around 10mn.
- When the cabbage is reduced, add the soy sauce, the Ecomil cuisine coco cream, the curcuma and the pepper.
- Finally add some sugar cane and some grilled sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with rice or quinoa.