https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ECOMIL-PAZAPAH-1-scaled.jpg 2560 2048 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-06-27 12:39:362019-06-27 13:03:58Chia raspberry pomegranate chia pudding and sauce
Chia raspberry pomegranate chia pudding and sauce
Chia pudding is really one of our favorite breakfasts! That’s why we’re offering you a new recipe made with raspberries and pomegranate seeds today.
Accompanied by a very smooth sauce, our chia pudding is super fresh and fragrant, it’s a delight!
Here is the recipe for making 2 chia puddings:
Preparation: 15 min
Rest: 1 night
The chia pudding:
– 25 cl almond milk
– 3 tablespoons coconut syrup
– 50 g chia seeds
The raspberry sauce:
– 200 g frozen raspberries
– 3 tablespoons agave syrup
– 1 tbsp. water
– 1 tbsp. cornstarch
Toppings: 1/2 pomegranate, several fresh raspberries and some edible flowers
The day before:
- First, pour the almond milk into a bowl, then add the chia seeds.
- Then add the coconut syrup and mix it all together.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day:
- First makes the raspberry coulis. To do this, first mix the water with the cornstarch in a small bowl, set it aside.
- Then put the frozen raspberries in a saucepan with the agave syrup and the water-maïzena preparation. Cook over low heat and mix gently.
- Once the grout has a smooth and homogeneous texture, filter it to keep only the juice, then pour it evenly into each jar. Keep them in the fridge.
- Cut a grenade in half. Keep only half and detach the seeds. Keep them aside.
- Take the almond milk / chia seeds preparation out of the fridge (it must be well firmed), mix it vigorously.
- Take out your jars with the raspberry coulis from the fridge. Gently pour in the chia pudding (to prevent the sauce from mixing with the pudding)
- Then add on top: fresh raspberries, pomegranate seeds and some edible flowers.
- It’s ready, you can enjoy it!
Thank you Pazapah for this recipe
Find more recipe on instagram: @pazapah