Cheesecake with Almond cooking cream
For the cheesecake cream:
- 350 g dairy-free cream cheese
- 200 ml Ecomil Almond cooking cream
- 60 g coconut oil, melted
- 120 g cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the base:
- 120 g graham crackers or cookies
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 40 gr coconut oil, melted
- Start by making the crust by processing the crackers with some sugar and melted coconut oil.
- Press mixture into the bottom of 4 small glasses and chill them while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, blend cream cheese, almond cooking cream, melted coconut oil, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
- Distribute mixture between the cups.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with fresh berries or your favourite fruit right before serving!
Thank you Consuelo for that recipe!