- Heat the olive oil in a casserole dish and fry the onion until it is golden brown. Add the species and stir.
- Add the carrots and butternut into the casserole dish and cook for 10 min, while stirring.
- Cover with a bit of water and simmer for 20 to 30 min over medium heat. To check if the vegetables are cooked, use a knife and if the blade sinks into the carrots and the pieces of butternut, it´s ready. Then, mix them into a blender.
- Add the Ecomil Cuisine India cream. Adjust with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the fresh coriander leave and the sunflower seeds.
Thank you Bénédicte for this soup