Butternut and chocolate tart
Adding vegetables to a dessert is easier than you think. This autumn tart has for protagonist the celebrity of this season: butternut.
Take the step and surprise your loved ones at home with this sweet and creamy dessert.
Beatriz Moliz @beatrizmoliz made this delicious recipe of butternut and chocolate tart.
For the base:
- ½ cup of almonds
- ½ cup of NaturGreen buckwheat
- 2 spoons of NaturGreen coconut flour
- 1 spoonful of pure defatted cocoa
- 2 spoonfuls of NaturGreen extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 spoon of Ecomil almond drink
- 200 grams of tofu
- 200 grams of cooked butternut
- ½ cup of Ecomil coconut cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 spoonfuls of NaturGreen agave syrup
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter
For the top
- 1-2 spoons of pure defatted cocoa
- 1-2 spoonfuls of NaturGreen extra virgin olive oil
1. First, you have to cook the butternut.
Preheat the oven to 180 º, place the diced butternut (this way you will save time for the cooking), add a little oil and blend until it becomes soft so it can be easily crushed.
2.For the base, put all the ingredients in your blender until you get a crispy dough.
3.Pour the mixture into a container and while you prepare the rest, place all in the refrigerator. In this way the dough will take on consistency.
4.Use a cloth or baking paper, squeeze the tofu to bring out all the liquid. Then add it to the blender with the Ecomil coconut milk and a spoonful of agave syrup. When you get a creamy texture, pour it all over the base of the pie and put it in the fridge.
5.Then comes the turn of the butternut. Make sure it has cooled down. Mix the cooked butternut, add the cinnamon, the rest of the agave syrup and the peanut butter in the blender and repeat the process. Take the pie out of the refrigerator and pour in the last layer. Let it cool a few hours before adding the chocolate layer.
6.In a small bowl, add the spoonfuls of pure cocoa and add the coconut oil little by little. The mixture must be light enough to be poured easily on the pie. Return to the fridge until the pie hardens and your dessert is ready!
Enjoy your meal !
Thanks Beatriz for your amazing recipe!
More recipes on her instagram here